Ashton Photos

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Adoption Day!!!!!!!

All the family that was able to attend.

Ashton giving Reese a big Adoption Day Kiss!


Ashton asleep on the way home!!

The big day has finally arrived. We appeared before Judge Johnson and legally became Ashton's Mom and Dad. Even though we have thought of him as our son since the day we brought him home, there was something special in having the hearing and announcing to the world that he is our child. I don't know if you can tell from the pic's or not, but we are very proud and look forward to the many days/months/years/decades to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATES I'm so happy for you guys. He could not ask for better parents. I have been think of you guys all week. I'm so glad you had a great day. Love you guys. Trista

Tiffany said...

Congrats to you all. It's a wonderful feeling isn't it.